Checkweigher - Ixapack Global
Weight control and precise ejection of non compliant products
The TG3-A Ixapack Global Industrial Checkweigher enables weight control of any kind of products on your production lines, from light Weighing up to 30 kg.
Thanks to a high accuracy auto setting mode, it is possible for this equipment to send its real time data, by feedback, to your upstream process machine.
The Checkweigher is designed in stainless steel tubular hygienic frame, enabling easy maintenance while preventing liquid or products retention. Its conveyor belts are removable within a few seconds, without tools.
The TG3-A Checkweigher design is only made of standard retails parts, especially its automaton. Therefore, it is fully accessible and allows maintenance service to perform possible modifications and to ease troubleshootings.
Thanks to its intuitive and developed in-house software, your production statistics can be saved and retrieved in .csv format, either via USB stick or an Ethernet networking.
For non compliant products, out team developed specific rejection systems, to keep your productions quality at its best: anti-rotation cylinder, flippers, tilting belt, blowing system.
These ejected products can be recovered in stainless steel trays or on roller tables.
This user-friendly equipment is also available in single, double or triple lane versions and can be combined with a CEIA MD or labelling systems (to be converted in weigh/price module for example)..
As each production is singular, we have developped 3 versions of our Checkweigher:
– CHECKWEIGHER – IP65 PROTECTION RATE: Standard high performance version of this equipment equipped with a 12” touchscreen
– CHECKWEIGHER – IP69K PROTECTION RATE: To fit to all environment types, the Checkweigher is available with an IP69K protection rating, enabling foam gun cleaning at high pressure
– CASE WEIGHER VERSION: For heavy loads, can weigh up to 30 kg case and cartons in dynamic
Equipment features & performances
- Up to 200 products weighed/min
- Simple and robust design
- Tool free belts removal
- 12’’ touchscreen PC
- Operator guided by an intuitive HMI
- Stainless steel constuction on tubular frame for convenient cleaning
- 200 recordable programs
- Precise statistics software for an optimum production monitoring
- Upstream and downstream synchronization
- Several ejection types to respect your products